Tenders & Employment
THE TENDER – WESLEMKOON LAKE ROAD RECONSTRUCTION
Tender and Bonding Requirements
1. Tenders for Contract 1935461, for the reconstruction of Weslemkoon Lake Road, for the Township of Tudor and Cashel, will be received until 2:00 pm, Tuesday July 28, 2020.
2. Tenders shall be enclosed in a sealed envelope plainly marked "Tender for Contract No. 1935461" and delivered to the offices of:
The Township of Tudor and Cashel
371 Weslemkoon Lake Road, Box 436
RR2 Gilmour, Ontario
Tel. (613) 474-2798
*Note: Please be aware courier delivery schedules differ for the Township of Tudor and Cashel
3. Each Tender must be accompanied by either a Certified Cheque made payable to the Owner, equal to ten percent (10%) of the tender amount or an acceptable Bid Bond or Irrevocable Letter of Credit for the same amount.
4. Each Tender must be accompanied by the attached Agreement to Bond form or an acceptable equivalent completed by the Bonding Company.
5. When the contract agreement is signed, the successful bidder must furnish:
Proof of a WSIB Clearance Certificate.
Schedule of work.
Contractor’s Health and Safety Policy.
Ministry of Labor “Notice of Project”.
Ministry of Labor “Registration of Constructors and Employees Engaged in Construction”;
MSDS for any WHMIS controlled products.
Proof of $5,000,000 General Commercial Liability Insurance. The Township of Tudor and Cashel must be shown as additional insured on the policy, including a cross-liability provision in favour of the Township.
Proof of $5,000,000 Automobile/Equipment Insurance. The Township of Tudor and Cashel must be shown as additional insured on the policy, including a cross-liability provision in favour of the Township. The certificate of insurance must provide for 30 days written notice to the Township of any intent to cancel the Insurance Policy.
A Performance Bond for 100% of the Tender.
A Labor & Material Bond issued by the Bonding Company for 100% of the amount of the Tender, or 100% of the amount of the Tender in cash or acceptable collateral.
The Performance Bond and Labor & Material Bond shall be on a form endorsed by the Canadian
Construction Association. The Performance Bond shall include a 15% Maintenance Bond during the
Weslemkoon Lake Rehabilitation 2020 - TENDER DOCUMENT