Below you will find any tender, RFQ’s or employment opportunities available for the Township of Tudor & Cashel
The Municipality is asking for estimates to provide winter maintenance services for roads within the Township that currently are seasonal roads. The scope of work involves winter maintenance services for those sections of roads that currently receive summer maintenance only. If a tender is issued for the service, it will be awarded on a three (3) year contract (i.e. 2023/2024, 2024/2025 and 2025/2026).
Perform snow plowing and sanding service to the following roadways under the jurisdiction of the Municipality:
- South Steenburg Lake Road approx(from Maple Landing Road to end) approx. 1.8 km,
- Moores Lane (off of South Steenburg lake road) approx. .5 km.
- North Jordan Lake Road approx.. .8 km,
- East Road from civic number 313 to 462, approx. .6 km..
The estimate will include the following:
- Routine patrol over municipal roads to check for hazards and general conditions of roads and record in maintenance record logbook,
- Plowing and sanding of Municipal roads as listed above,
- Emergency culvert cleaning to prevent flooding, including the necessary equipment to preform task,
- Emergency removal of down trees to make roads passable, including the necessary equipment to preform task,
Innovative Programs and Services for Ontario’s Municipalities
Local Authority Services (LAS) is a preferred provider of competitively-priced and sustainable co-operative business services for Ontario municipalities and the broader public sector. LAS helps communities work better.
LAS was created in 1992 by the Association of Municipalities of Ontario (AMO). LAS is incorporated as a not-for-profit organization under the laws of Canada and is mandated to work with Ontario municipalities, as well as organizations from the broader public sector, to help realize lower costs, higher revenues, and enhanced staff capacity, through co-operative procurement efforts and innovative training, programs, and services.
Revenues generated from LAS services and events cover all corporate operating costs and also help LAS to develop new services and offerings that help Ontario municipalities work better.
Tudor and Cashel has opted to participate in LAS’ Asset Services (Municipal Group Buying).