The Township of Tudor and Cashel establishes bylaws to manage activities and provide a safe and livable community. These bylaws regulate, prohibit or impose a variety of requirements, and enforcement is undertaken where necessary to obtain compliance with Township regulations.
The most frequently viewed and requested by-laws are listed below. If you require additional information, please contact the administration office:
Most Requested Bylaws
- 2012-06 Building Permit, Applications, Fees and Notices Required for Inspection
- 2015-08 Building Permit, Applications, Fees and Notices Required for Inspection (updated Fees to Bylaw 2012-60 above)
- 2012-13 Procedures for sale of Road Allowance
- 2017-28 Permits on Shoreline Road Allowance
- Z-2019-01 Amend Dwelling Unit Size
- 2016-38 Noise
- 2018-05 Property Standards
Bylaw Enforcement responsible for the enforcement of by-laws passed by Council for the Township of Tudor and Cashel. Below are issues that are commonly dealt with.
Being a By-Law to prohibit the unauthorized disposal of waste, regulate a recycling system and regulate the disposal of waste at the Grimsthorpe and Millbridge Waste Sites within Municipal jurisdiction.