The Township of Tudor and Cashel establishes bylaws to manage activities and provide a safe and livable community. These bylaws regulate, prohibit or impose a variety of requirements, and enforcement is undertaken where necessary to obtain compliance with Township regulations.
The most frequently viewed and requested by-laws are listed below. If you require additional information, please contact the administration office:
Most Requested Bylaws
- 2012-06 Building Permit, Applications, Fees and Notices Required for Inspection
- 2015-08 Building Permit, Applications, Fees and Notices Required for Inspection (updated Fees to Bylaw 2012-60 above)
- 2012-13 Procedures for sale of Road Allowance
- 2017-28 Permits on Shoreline Road Allowance
- Z-2019-01 Amend Dwelling Unit Size
- 2016-38 Noise
- 2018-05 Property Standards
- Comprehensive Zoning-Bylaw
- 2013-31 – Minimum Maintenance Standards – Revised 2013-10-29.docx
- 2012-17 Private Road Assumption Policy
- 2015-22 Operation of off-road Vehicles
- 2016-47 Reduce Speed Weslemkoon Lake Rd
- 2017-12 Procedural By-law Roads Committee
- 2017-17 Procedural By-laws Rec Committee
- 2018-06 Regulate Parking
- 2018-27 Incident Policy
- 2019-08 Tree Canopy
- 1996-0009 Entrance By-law
Bylaw Enforcement responsible for the enforcement of by-laws passed by Council for the Township of Tudor and Cashel. Below are issues that are commonly dealt with.
Being a By-Law to prohibit the unauthorized disposal of waste, regulate a recycling system and regulate the disposal of waste at the Grimsthorpe and Millbridge Waste Sites within Municipal jurisdiction.